Peel Children's Aid Society holds the worth, dignity and individuality of every person as important.
- not discriminate against anyone on the basis of race, colour, language, religion, beliefs, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, physical or developmental abilities or economic condition.
- commit themselves to preventing and eliminating such discrimination in providing service and in work assignments.
- fulfill their duties, obligations and responsibilities with integrity and serve their clients in a conscientious, respectful and efficient manner.
- strive to provide the highest quality of service.
- protect the privacy of clients. They will hold in confidence, within the agency, all client information, and only disclose it when authorized by the client, or when legally required to do so in the course of their volunteer duties.
- treat with respect the findings, views and actions of their colleagues and use appropriate agency channels to express disagreement or judgment on these matters, if required.
- clearly distinguish between their opinions as individuals, and their statements as representatives of the agency. They will exercise responsible caution in dealing with public and media communications in this regard.
- individually and with others, work for the creation and maintenance of agency policies and procedures that are consistent with the values and obligations of this code.