On Wednesday May 31, Peel CAS will be hosting a Child Protection Worker job fair. The fair will be held at the Four Points by Sheraton Mississauga Meadowvale - 2501 Argentia Road, Mississauga ON L5N 4G8 in the Meadowvale Ballroom 141 between 10 am – 4 pm. Those attending should check in with reception, bring their resume and be prepared for on the spot interviews.
Knowledge and qualifications for child protection workers include:
Solid skills in child welfare case management
- Superior skills and experience in clinical assessment, counselling and crisis intervention
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, particularly with recordings and reports
- Knowledge of family services and child in care issues
- Competent computer skills
- Proficiency in the French Language is considered an asset
- BSW or MSW degree from a recognized university
- At least one year of related experience in a child protection role
- A class “G” driver’s license and daily access to a vehicle are required
HOURLY RATE: $34.68 - $44.67
For more information click here or see posting below.