The Ontario government has developed a survey to encourage youth, families, caregivers, and front line workers to provide feedback about their experiences and to share innovative ideas to strengthen the child welfare system through an online survey.
Who should fill out the survey?
- Youth or former youth who are receiving, or have received services from, a children’s aid society or have received residential care;
- Parents, family members or caregivers who have had involvement with a children’s aid society or with licensed child and youth residential services;
Front line workers from:
- children’s aid societies,
- licensed child and youth residential services, and
- other community-based service providers that work with children, youth and families involved with the child welfare system and with licensed residential services.
Click here to fill out the survey. Survey closes September 30, 2019.